EPAS Curriculum Subject Guides
ACT has published several excellent curriculum documents for each of the four content areas— English, Mathematics, Reading and Science—and their three assessments, EXPLORE, PLAN and ACT. Oklahoma teachers have enjoyed using these documents for several years. More recently, ACT created several new workshop booklets to complement their earlier curriculum booklets.
The Student Preparation staff of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education found all of these documents so helpful that we wanted every teacher we worked with to have a full set. Rather than purchase and carry all of these documents to our various workshops, we decided to compile them. ACT gave us permission, and the result of that effort is posted below.
The documents are a compilation of the following workshop booklets published by ACT:
- Connecting Test Results to Classroom Practice for EXPLORE
- Connecting Test Results to Classroom Practice for PLAN
- Connecting Test Results to Classroom Practice for ACT
- Matched to Sample Test Questions for EXPLORE
- Matched to Sample Test Questions for PLAN
- Matched to Sample Test Questions for ACT
- EXPLORE, PLAN and ACT Abbreviated Test Booklet
Dan Craig, OSRHE field coordinator for student preparation, deserves our special thanks for the huge effort that went into putting these documents into your hands.
These documents are works in progress and will be updated as additional ideas and example questions become available. We hope you find them helpful as you pursue the important work of preparing Oklahoma’s young people for Oklahoma’s future.