Workplan / Priority Issues
During 2017, in addition to providing input to the State Regents, the Chancellor and the State Regents' staff regarding ongoing higher education initiatives, the Faculty Advisory Council will focus on the following topics:
- Diversity on campus, including gender equality, gender identity and religion.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Veteran student services.
- Student preparedness related to noncognitive factors such as coping strategies, resilience and lifestyle.
- Communication among faculty.
To provide input or to seek information regarding the items on the workplan or any other matters of faculty concern, please contact any of the current members of the Faculty Advisory Council.