Workplan / Priority Issues
During 2016, in addition to providing input to the State Regents, the Chancellor and the State Regents' staff regarding ongoing higher education initiatives, the Faculty Advisory Council will focus on the following topics:
- Quality of learning, including teaching loads and scholarship.
- Preparation of recent high school graduates in math, writing, listening and reading, including new English and math standards.
- Campus security and safety, including prohibition of weapons on campus.
- Faculty having a greater voice at the Capitol.
- College success, including graduation rates and performance funding.
- Communications with faculty at all institutions.
To provide input or to seek information regarding the items on the workplan or any other matters of faculty concern, please contact any of the current members of the Faculty Advisory Council.