These policies apply to all websites operated by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, including but not limited to:
ocap.org (formerly ogslp.org)
These policies do not apply to any websites, content or Web applications operated by OneNet customers on OneNet’s Web hosting service.
OSRHE provides these pages as a service. Although OSRHE staff make a substantial effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of site content, we cannot and do not warrant that information provided by this site is absolutely correct or current. Typographical and related errors may exist, and site pages may contain inaccuracies. OSRHE staff attempt to update information provided on this site as often as is reasonably possible.
OSRHE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE. OSRHE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT OR PATENT RIGHTS OF OTHERS.
No reference or link from these pages to any commercial site or product constitutes an endorsement or recommendation by OSRHE for its use. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience for the user and do not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators. OSRHE does not control such sites or products and is not responsible for their content.
In compliance with 74 OS 3106.4, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education have provided links to the following laws affecting OSRHE. All links open in a new window.
No proposed rules at this time.
Article 13A - Oklahoma State System Of Higher Education
- § Article 13A section 1. Oklahoma State System of Higher Education
- § Article 13A section 2. Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education - Establishment - Membership - Appointment - Terms - Vacancy - Powers as coordinating board of control.
- § Article 13A section 3. Appropriations - Allocation
- § Article 13A section 4. Co-ordination of private, denominational and other institutions of higher learning
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 70
Article I - General Provisions
Article II - Oklahoma State System of Higher Education
- § 3201. Institutions Comprising the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education
- § 3201.1. Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital Redesignated as Oklahoma State Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital.
- § 3202. Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education - Appointment of Members - Eligibility - Removal - Vacancies.
- § 3203. Subscription to Oath - Travel Expenses - Recommendation of Employment.
- § 3204. State Regents - Body Corporate - Official Seal - Officers - Terms - Powers and Duties - Proceedings.
- § 3205. Permanent Quarters for Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education - Officers, Personnel and Operating Expenses.
- § 3205.5. Student Advisory Board to Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
- § 3205.6. Designation of Student Advisory Board Representative - Legislative Intent.
- § 3206. Powers and Duties of the State Regents
- § 3206.1. Uniform Course Numbering System to be Established.
- § 3206.2. Designation of Course Numbers.
- § 3206.3. Establishment of Research and Development in Technology.
- § 3206.4. Authority for Board of Regents to Own Equity Interest in Private Business Enterprise.
- § 3206.5. Repealed by Laws 2002, SB 1486, c. 2, § 25, emerg. eff. February 15, 2002
- § 3206.6. Establishment of Master Lease Program
- § 3206.6a. Authority to Finance Acquisition of or Improvements to Real Property Pursuant to the Master Lease Program
- § 3206.6b. Funding of Master Lease Program
- § 3207. Repealed by Laws 1977, HB 1122, c. 1, § 4, eff. January 13, 1977
- § 3207.1. Legislative Intent
- § 3208. Functions and Courses of Study - Hearings.
- § 3208.1. American Sign Language - Intent of Legislature - Courses and Credit.
- § 3209. Endowments, Gifts, Bequests, and Indirect Cost Reimbursements.
- § 3210. Appropriations - Allocations - Allotments - Reports.
- § 3211. Revolving Loan Fund of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
- § 3212. Private Educational Institutions - Co-ordination with State System.
- § 3213. Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education - Educational Program Resources - Board of Trustees
- § 3214. Study of Employee Benefit Programs - Guidelines
- § 3215. Study of Salary and Other Remunerative Benefits - Workloads - Guidelines
- § 3216. Secondary Education Administration - Northeastern Oklahoma State University
- § 3217. Supportive Medicine Educational Program
- § 3218. Repealed by Laws 1988, HB 1952, c. 251, § 10, emerg. eff. July 1, 1988
- § 3218.1. No Fee for not Attending Class for Credit
- § 3218.2. Tuition and Fees Set by Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- § 3218.3. Repealed by Laws 1991, HB 1219, c. 327, § 8, emerg. eff. July 1, 1991
- § 3218.4. Repealed by Laws 1991, HB 1219, c. 327, § 8, emerg. eff. July 1, 1991
- § 3218.5. Repealed by Laws 1991, HB 1219, c. 327, § 8, emerg. eff. July 1, 1991
- § 3218.6. Repealed by Laws 1991, HB 1219, c. 327, § 8, emerg. eff. July 1, 1991
- § 3218.7. General Enrollment Fee or Nonresident Tuition not Charged to Children of Certain Oklahoma Professionals
- § 3218.7-1. Waiver of Room and Board Fees for Children of Commissioned Members of Oklahoma Law Enforcement Retirement System
- § 3218.7a. Short Title
- § 3218.8. General Enrollment Fees Per Semester Credit Hour
- § 3218.8a. Repealed by Laws 2003, HB 1748, c. 4, § 8, emerg. eff. March 28, 2003
- § 3218.9. General Enrollment Fees and Nonresident Tuition
- § 3218.10. Supplementary Fees - Legislative Intent
- § 3218.11. Repealed by Laws 2003, HB 1748, c. 4, § 8, emerg. eff. March 28, 2003
- § 3218.12. Student Activity Fees - Limits
- § 3218.13. Award of Nonresident Tuition Waiver to Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant
- § 3218.14. Option to Charge Tuition and Fees.
- § 3218.15. Mandatory Report and Audit
- § 3219. Repealed by Laws 1991, HB 1219, c. 327, § 8, emerg. eff. July 1, 1991
- § 3219.1. Establishment of Special Fees not Specified by Law - Report - Publication of Tuition and Fees.
- § 3219.2. Repealed by Laws 1991, HB 1219, c. 327, § 8, emerg. eff. July 1, 1991
- § 3219.3. Authority to Establish Special Fees.
- § 3220. Public Notice of Increases in Fees and Tuition.
- § 3221. Repealed by Laws 1983, HB 1266, c. 248, § 8, emerg. eff. June 21, 1983
- § 3222. Repealed by Laws 1988, HB 1952, c. 251, § 10, emerg. eff. July 1, 1988
- § 3222.1. Repealed by Laws 1987, HB 1499, c. 227, § 20, emerg. eff. July 1, 1987
- § 3223. Juris Doctorate or Equivalent Degree - Recognition with Other Doctorate Degrees.
- § 3224. Instructors to be Proficient in Speaking English Language - Intent of Legislature - Certification of Proficiency - Reports.
- § 3225. Complaints.
- § 3226. Award of Scholarship Including Waiver of Nonresident Tuition
- § 3227. Legislative Intent regarding Contract for Consultant Services
- § 3228. Required Hours of Continuing Education
- § 3228.1. Maintenance of Attendance Records
- § 3229. Legislative Intent of Reemployment after Felony Conviction
- § 3230. Tuition Waivers - Eligibility
- § 3230.1. Oklahoma Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Advisory Committee
- § 3230.2. EPSCoR Membership
- § 3230.3. Recommending Research Projects - Duties and Responsibilities
- § 3230.4. Annual Report
- § 3240. System for Rental and Distribution of Higher Education Textbooks
- § 3241. Instructional Materials - Digital Electronic Format
- § 3241.1. Instructional Materials Policy
- § 3241.2. Instructional Materials Policy - No Inducement Payments
- § 3242. Eligibility for Resident Tuition - Immigration Status
- § 3242.1. Advancement of Hispanic Students in Higher Education Task Force
- § 3242.2. Eligibility for Postsecondary Education Benefits and Resident Tuition - Illegal Aliens
- § 3243. Student Vaccinations Against Meningococcal Disease - Waivers - Cost
- § 3244. Student Vaccinations Against Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, and Rubella - Documentation - Exemptions
- § 3245. Selling Student Data - Prohibited
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 25 Open Meeting Act
- § 301. Short Title
- § 302. Public Policy
- § 303. Times and Places - Advance Notice
- § 304. Definitions
- § 305. Recording of Votes
- § 306. Vote By Electronic or Telephonic Communications
- § 307. Executive Sessions
- § 307.1. Videoconference Exceptions
- § 308. Meeting Between Governor and Majority Members of Public Body
- § 309. Legislature
- § 310. Legislative Committee Members Attending Executive Sessions
- § 311. Public Bodies - Notice
- § 312. Written Minutes
- § 313. Actions Taken in Willful Violation of Act
- § 314. Violations - Misdemeanor - Penalty
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 51 Oklahoma Open Records Act
- § 24A.1. Short Title
- § 24A.2. Political Power - Public Policy and Purpose of Act
- § 24A.3. Definitions
- § 24A.4. Duty to Keep and Maintain Complete Records of Receipt and
- Expenditure of Funds
- § 24A.5. Open and Confidential Records
- § 24A.6. Written Notice of Business Hours of Public Bodies - Inspection,
- Copying, or Reproduction of Records of Public Body
- § 24A.7. Confidential Personnel Records of Public Body
- § 24A.8. Law Enforcement Agency Records Available for Public Inspection
- § 24A.9. Confidential Personal Notes and Personally Created Materials of Public Official Making Recommendation
- § 24A.10. Disclosure of Information Voluntarily Supplied
- § 24A.10a. Confidential Market Research and Marketing Plans
- § 24A.11. Confidential Library, Archive, or Museum Materials
- § 24A.12. Confidential Litigation Files and Investigatory Reports
- § 24A.13. Confidential Federal Legislation Records
- § 24A.14. Confidential Personal Communications Exercising Constitutional Rights
- § 24A.15. Confidential Crop and Livestock Reports Provided by Farmers, Ranchers, and Agribusinesses
- § 24A.16. Confidential Records of Public Educational Institutions - Statistical and Directory Information
- § 24A16a. Confidentiality of Information Pertaining to Donors and Prospective Donors
- § 24A.17. Violations of Oklahoma Open Records Act - Civil Liability
- § 24A.18. Additional Recordkeeping Requirements on Public Bodies or Public Officials not Imposed
- § 24A.19. Confidential Nature of Research Information
- § 24A.20. Access to Records in Possession of Public Body or Official for Investigatory Purposes
- § 24A.21. Fees Charged State Agency or Taxing Entity
- § 24A.22. Confidential Nature of Public Utility Records
- § 24A.23. Confidential Nature of Information Provided to Department of Wildlife Conservation for Holding Permit or License to Extent Information Identifies Person
- § 24A.24. Confidential Investigatory Records and Notes of Office of Juvenile System Oversight
- § 24A.25. Removal of Materials from the Public Record
- § 24A.26. Intergovernmental Self-Insurance Pools
- § 24A.27. Confidential Vulnerability Assessments
- § 24A.28. Confidentiality of Information Relating to Terrorism
- § 24A.29. Protected Materials - Protective Orders - Orders Directing Withholding, Removal of Pleadings or Other Material From Public Record
The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) uses pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner, DoubleClick. These files enable DoubleClick to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us or by another advertiser who works with DoubleClick. With both cookies and Spotlight technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number or email address.
For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy. For information on opting out, visit www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
This website uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer to help analyze how individuals use this site. The information generated by the cookie about use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This information is used to evaluate use of the site, compile reports on site activity for website operators and provide other services relating to site activity and Internet usage.
Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
The data gathered for Google Analytics is held and processed by Google and is subject to the policies of that company www.google.com/privacy/privacy-policy.html). OSRHE has no control over Google's policies.
For information on opting out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.