Your browser does not support accepted Web standards. This site has been redesigned to meet Section 508 accessibility standards for persons with disabilities and to meet W3C recommendations for forward compatibility. If you are using an older browser (Netscape or IE 4.x and older), the site layout will not display correctly. However, all pertinent information should still be viewable. To better view this site, please download a browser that complies with Web standards. For upgrade information, visit [www.webstandards.org/upgrades]. Comments or questions? Email [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Current active-duty U.S. Navy personnel
- Students who plan to enlist in the U.S. Navy
- Students who sign a commitment to the U.S. Navy Delayed Entry Program
- Past members of the U.S. Navy
- Dependents and spouses of active-duty U.S. Navy personnel
Future, current and past members of the U.S. Navy are eligible to receive up to 30 hours of college credit for the training and job experience that will be received or has been received in the U.S. Navy.