April 25 , 2006 ::State Regents to Recognize Higher Education, Business Partnerships
WHAT: Photo and news opportunity as 17 higher education institutions and businesses are recognized for their partnerships
WHEN: 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 26, 2006
WHERE: Presbyterian Health Foundation Conference Room, 655 Research Parkway (first floor), Oklahoma City
WHO: Representatives from the institution and business partnerships, college presidents, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and Chancellor Paul G. Risser
WHY: To recognize higher education institutions and businesses for their outstanding partnerships which lead to furthering the education of Oklahoma’s workforce
The partnerships being recognized include:
- Cameron University and Eagle Systems & Services, Inc.
- Carl Albert State College and AES Corporation/Shady Point
- Eastern Oklahoma State College and the Choctaw Nation
- Langston University and McAnally & Banks
- Northeastern State University and Intellevue
- Northern Oklahoma College and ConocoPhillips
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University and Plane Plastics
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College and Integris Grove General Hospital
- Oklahoma City Community College and Integris Health, Inc.
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University and Panhandle Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City and Integris Health
- Redlands Community College and HealthSouth Corporation
- Rogers State University and Manufacturing Service and Innovation
- Seminole State College and AmeriContact
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University and First United Bank
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University and Bar-S Foods Company
- Tulsa Community College and Cherokee Nation Enterprises