June 22 , 2007 :: Regularly Scheduled Meeting of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Regularly Scheduled Meeting of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
1 p.m., Thursday, June 28, 2007
State Regents’ Conference Room
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Okla.
Selected Agenda Items
- Approval of FY2008 tuition and mandatory fees
- Approval of allocation of state-appropriated funds to institutions and programs for FY2008
- Approval of FY2008 education and general budgets of institutions, constituent agencies, higher education centers, special programs and other programs
- Presentation of the Employment Outcomes Report
- Election of State Regents’ officers for FY2008
NOTE: The State Regents will also conduct a public hearing for the purpose of receiving views and comments on the subject of academic service fees charged to students as a condition for enrollment at institutions in The Oklahoma State System of Higher Education. The hearing is scheduled during the regularly scheduled meeting.
A full, online agenda will be available for viewing beginning Tuesday morning, June 26. The link to access the agenda online is www.okhighered.org/state-system/agenda.shtml.