Oklahoma Higher Education Campus E-Clips provides links to several related Web sites. We hope that they are helpful. However, the Communicators Council and site sponsor, the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or content of those pages or guarantee full access to those pages.
Organizations or individuals that would like to link to Campus E-Clips must receive written permission from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Requests can be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 405.225.9180.
This site has been designed to meet Section 508 and Oklahoma state accessibility standards for persons with disabilities and to meet W3C recommendations for forward compatibility.
All digital images on Oklahoma higher education Web pages are copyrighted by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and institutions in the State System of Higher Education. The images are fully protected by international copyright law. While the State Regents encourage duplication of their Web pages for informational and educational uses, commercial publication or exploitation of these Web pages is specifically prohibited.
- The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education reserve the right to choose the comments to be displayed on referenced articles for each issue.
- The comment form must be filled in with a legitimate contact name and email address for confirmation. Comments will not be posted if they are not attributable to an actual source.
- Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered to be rude and offensive will not be posted.
- The OSRHE reserves the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any and all comments.
- By submitting a comment or feedback you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold the Oklahoma State Regents harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.