HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS – NOTICE ABOUT INCOMPLETE APPLICATION – Online Application
If you no longer have the username and password for the account you created, you will need to call 800.468.6927 for assistance.
DO NOT GO ONLINE AND CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT!
To find the signature page go to www.okpromise.org:
- Click Apply Online Now (you will log on as a returning user).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Begin Application.
- Returning user is on the left-hand side.
- Enter your username and password and click Log On.
- Click the first underlined "here."
- Print the page(s).
Mail requested information to:
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P.O. Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
If you have any questions, please call the Oklahoma's Promise office at 405.225.9360 or 800.858.1840.
Have you moved or changed schools since you enrolled in Oklahoma’s Promise? Do you have a new phone number or email address?
Email or call us at 800.858.1840 to update your contact information.