Future Educators Association (FEA)
The Future Educators Association (FEA) serves as a student organization club for middle and high school students who express an interest in teaching or in education-related careers. FEA is a byproduct of Phi Delta Kappa International, a 100-year-old professional association for educators whose focus is to work on the tenets of service, research and leadership.
FEA student chapters participate in projects that assist and recognize common education teachers as well as acquaint and engage learners in local academic competitions such as speech and debate tournaments, essay writing, peer tutoring, impromptu speaking, career shadowing, and college visitations and tours.
To further strengthen their community connection, FEA clubs carry out community service projects, which include but are not limited, to peer tutoring and a myriad of neighborhood educational and outreach activities.
To learn more about Phi Delta Kappa, visit www.pdkintl.org.
Program Eligibility Requirements: 2012-13 Guidelines for the FEA Program
FEA Grant Rules (PDF, 52k)
2012-13 FEA Grant Expenditures Statement (Word, 184k)
2012-13 FEA Eligible and Ineligible Expenditures (PDF, 84k)
2012-13 FEA Sponsor Survey (PDF, 70k)
2012-13 FEA Student Survey (PDF, 96k)
Organizations and State Agencies
- American Federation of Teachers (external link)
- Future Educators Association (Phi Delta Kappa) (external link)
- Oklahoma Education Association (external link)
- Oklahoma Commission for Teacher Preparation (external link)
- State Department of Education (external link)
State and Federal Programs to Assist Education Majors
- Federal (Stafford) Loan Forgiveness for Teachers (external link)
- Future Teachers Scholarship (external link)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program (external link)
- Teacher Shortage Employment Incentive Program (TSEIP)
Data Reporting Form