Earning an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science in enterprise development (general studies or business administration) is a great way to use the college credit you have in order to be more successful in your career.
Your adviser will help you decide which associate degree is right for you and help you develop a course of study and personalized schedule that will allow you meet your personal and educational goals.
The curriculum is approved by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Oklahoma public community colleges and technical branches are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- You can apply any time.
- You can choose your "home institution" from 14 participating Oklahoma public community colleges and technical branches.
- You can take advantage of flexible enrollment periods (year-round).
- You can select from on-campus and online class options.
- Most Reach Higher students are working adults.
- Free to apply. You will never be asked to provide
a credit card number or other form of payment for an application fee.
- Oklahoma's flexible, affordable
degree completion program.
- For working adults who want
to finish their college degree
from a state college or technical branch.
- Your second chance to finish
your degree - while you keep
your normal routine, maintain
your normal work hours and
still have time for your family.