Admissions requirements for Reach Higher bachelor's degree program are as follows:
- Have a minimum of 72 credit hours.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 2.0 graduation/retention GPA in past college course work.
- Have completed general education requirements as defined by the home institution admitting the student. A provisional admission status may be used for students who do not yet meet this requirement.
- Satisfy all institutional requirements for completion of remedial coursework.
- Once a student is approved for admission, the applicant will be notified in writing and assigned an advisor or contact person. The student should then complete an individual degree plan with the advisor at the home institution.
- Free to apply. You will never be asked to provide
a credit card number or other form of payment for an application fee.
- Oklahoma's flexible, affordable
degree completion program.
- For working adults who want
to finish their college degree
from a state university.
- Your second chance to finish
your degree - while you keep
your normal routine, maintain
your normal work hours and
still have time for your family.