Welcome to the Oklahoma Teacher Connection (OTC), a division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. The Oklahoma Teacher Connection’s mission is to recruit, retain and place teachers throughout Oklahoma’s K-12 schools.
To fortify and advance our mission, the OTC facilitates the following programs and initiatives:
- Academic Commitment to Education Program (ACE)
- Character Education
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) / Improving Teacher Quality (ITQ)
- Future Educators Association (FEA)
- Leadership, Education and Achievement Program (LEAP)
- Oklahoma Elementary Mathematics Specialist Certification (OEMS)
- Oklahoma Global Education
- Oklahoma Teacher Connection Collegiate Grants
- Reading Conference
- Teacher Shortage Employment Incentive Program (TSEIP)
- TeachLINK E-Newsletter
OTC collaborates with various educational agencies, common education and Oklahoma’s 22 colleges of teacher education to maintain a connection to all levels of educators, linking resources and transforming education – to support Oklahoma’s teachers and enhance student-centered academic performance.
To learn more about one or more of OTC’s programs or to contact a program coordinator, please view the Contact Us page.
The OTC calendar is now available.